We are pleased to inform you our esteemed member that from the comfort of your home you can now pay your remittances to the SACCO through MPESA pay bill number 962988. The guidelines on how to access and send your funds through MPESA are below:
- You need to be an M-PESA registered customer as the service is available for Mpesa registered users only
- Ensure you have sufficient funds in your M-PESA account to cover the amount you are paying and the relevant charges. See table on charges
- Go to M-PESA on your phone Menu
- Select Payment Services
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter the business number 962988
- Enter your SACCO Account Number – You can get this from Sacco Administrator – Should be like SCxxxx (Where x is your number)
- Enter the amount you wish to pay (up to Ksh70,000)
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- Confirm details are correct and press OK
- You will receive a confirmation from Safaricom once the transaction is complete.
- Keep this confirmation until you receive a receipt or confirmation from SIMCORP Sacco.
Your account will be updated within 24 Hours.